Friday 20 December 2013

DID YA MISS ME? :)

OKAYY FIRSTT I'M SORRY I LITERALLY HAVE NOT POSTED IN DAYYSSS
I had a few problems :/
I wanted to write a DECENT narrative for my English coursework. I already had my plan and I had wrote it a few weeks before it had to be in. THEN THE DAY BEFORE I HAD TO HAND IT IN I just hated it. It felt like THE most boring narrative I HAD ever written and I was SO unhappy. So with the fact that I hadn't wrote my commentary, I wrote another :D I was so much more happy with it and i even wrote a decent commentary ^.^ As it is only my first draft, I feel that it can be improved BUT I am much more happy with it than my other one :)
(I might even post it if you want me to ^.^ haha idk.)
I posted the first paragraph on instagram so you could always check it out and see if you want to read on :D

BUT YEAH Other than that I bought...

*drumroll*

ANOTHER KEY NECKLACE!!!
Hell yeah ;) 

I wanna make a post about my trip that I had to the Trafford Centre in Manchester that was on Wednesday :) So maybe I will
~Sidenote~ I FOUND HAPPY COW :D i was so um....happy ;) haha.

So yeah, sorry I haven't posted i a lickle bit :( Exams and coursework are so stressful, then my dads car broke down AND both of my parents are ill :( So sad.

BUT NOW 

I think I can finally make more posts from now on :) haha! 

If you were wondering, I STILL have a plan to post twice in one day :) (maybe the 24th or 25th hehe ;D)

but anyways.... 5 days till christmas! I'M SO EXCITED ^.^ GAHHHH

:) I will post tomorrow so look forward to that ^.^
I hope everyone is doing well ^.^ and yeah, I have returned (again) ahahaha i know i'm terrible xD (sorry!)
Much love,

Laura xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment