Tuesday 10 December 2013

I need idea's >.< haha

Hey again :)
I can't believe that I've managed to stay with posting on my blog everday :)
I had been thinking of doing one for a while...but was scared just in case no one cared what i had to say :/
But then just the other week  I thought OH WHAT THE HECK! I will just go make one (heh heh ;D)

This post hasn't really got a topic today,
BUTTT I was wondering if anyone had any ideas about what I can post? :)
Right after my mock exams are over I do have some good ideas about what I want to post :)
But this is just to ask if anyone has any other ideas about what I can post here.
(STILL trying to stick to posting everyday! :D So hopefully that continues!)

My mock exams end on monday next week, i'll still try to post everyday, but it might not be as interesting as I need time to revise :( 
buttttt anyways ;P leave comments if you have an idea :) Or just contact me on instagram: @SmoshyKalelKitten OR twitter: @Kirsty522 :)
I'll most likely post something better tomorrow :)
Much love,

Laura xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment