Friday 6 December 2013

EMBARRASSING TIMES!!!

Hey guys! :)
Sorry i'm a little late on today's post Dx
I literally sat around for 2 hours thinking of what I can post! haha!
I do have some ideas of what I would like to post, BUT as I don't have as much time as I would of liked, I just thought I would make a quick post about some pretty weird memories :')
All these photos were taken on a Sony Ericsson Xperia phone i had when I was like 14 :')
(Sorry. I LITERALLY had no ideas for a quick blog post :'D)


First of all. Oh god. year 10 me. Thinking I was so cool in music with this microphone...oh no...


............and again. WOW okay....


For some reason I thought it was HILARIOUS that my dog hid under his blanket....oh


Okay this one was pretty funny ;) My dog likes to sleep in weird ways :')


I took this picture, as this was an album my dad wanted (It had all his childhood songs on :') and he made me take it just so he could write down the songs :') haha



I bought this dress from asda :) It was really pretty, but I took it back because I didn't think it was my kind of style :/


This one still makes me laugh :') I remember posting this on my friends wall
"Because we have a future in music!"
When we had to do music coursework, this was one of the programmes we had to use for composition 
Everyone was taking it so seriously and I just put random lines everywhere
IT SOUNDED AWFUL! :'D haha


umm.....I have no words :')



My music class :)


this is what I did when I had NO idea what to do for homework i had been given xD

(okayyy maybe not :'D)


I have ABSOLUTELY no idea why THIS made me laugh so much. oh dear...


Secret pictures of my friend ;) 
(Just a few days before Christmas

*sighs heavily*


The keyboard that I got for Christmas ;D I remember being SO happy about this! :)


A picture to show that there are such lovely people in school :)


(oh no. not another one)


Whenever I find these kinda things in shops. I ALWAYS look for Ian or Anthony first. FACT! :D


I found this in school when I was doing geography work.
I'm scarred for life...

ANNNNND finally! My friend found a picture of a model in Peacocks who looked 
an AWFUL lot like Ian :)
haha I tweeted this to smosh and I got retweeted :D 
(A.KA. Best day ever ;D)


SOOO...
There you have it :)
random pictures of my rather....embarrassing times :')
I hope you enjoyed this :')
oh God....why did i even do this >.<
hahahahaha! anyways :') 
I'll try and post tomorrow :)
Much love,

Laura xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment