Saturday 21 December 2013

SO MUCH TO TALK ABOUT :D

Hey there again guys! :)

~~~As you may of noticed, I changed the style up a little bit :)
I had a bit of time in the afternoon so I was just like
"I KNOW WHAT I'LL DO! I'LL CHANGE THE COLOURS ON MY BLOG!"
(yeah great choice Laura haha)
I don't plan on keeping it like this, I was just experimenting with it :)
At one point I changed the title colour to the same colour as my background (hahaha idiot) and I was just like
"OMGGG MY TITLE IS GONE!" LMAO :P
The colours will stay for a bit :) But then I most probably end up changing it again :') hahahaha~~~

Okay so i'm gonna talk about a few things in todays blog post :) so here goes...

1. I WENT TO THE TRAFFORD CENTRE!



So basically, the Trafford Centre is a place in Manchester :) I had NEVER been but ALLWAAYYSS wanted to go cause I heard it was soooo good :D
So when my college announced they were either letting us go to Manchester markets or the Trafford Centre
I KNEW where I had to go ;) hehe.
I didn't buy too much, but as I did mention briefly in my last post, I BOUGHT ANOTHER KEY NECKLACE :D GAHH
This little beauty was one my friend picked out :) She knew I would love it so she was just like "Hey Laura! I found a key!" I was so happy :) haha. It was the only one so i was just like.... HELL YEAH
(Forever 21 £3.90)


While on my travels I saw (also mentioned in my last blog post)
HAPPY COW!
Seriously! Me and my friends were walking past this toy store (which we stopped and decided we HAD to go in ;) hehe) and there he was! :D He was flying around in a circle and I was so amazed! haha :)
SO BEAUTIFUL!
I'm actually considering going to buy him :) I did my research when I got home and learned that he was only £10 :) Looks like I gotta go and get one! :D haha
I unfortunately did not get a picture of him :( He was flying around TOO fast :'( WAHHHHH

The only other things I bought was lunch (cheese toastie from subway ^.^ yum!), a can of fanta
AND THESE THREE beauties :)
(Boots £2 each with a 3 for 2 offer)

These sprays are beautiful :)
(sorry for the crappy lighting ahahahaha)
But starting from the left (as always ;) hehe)

  • Wild strawberry body spray
Can I just say how beautiful this spray is :) It smells so nice :D and its so fruity! (ofc) It just like summer in a bottle :) haha

  • Ice musk body spray
AHH MY FIRST LOVE :)
This was the first boots spray I ever smelt :) My mum always buys it so one day I did :) and i've been buying it ever since! So beautiful :)

  • Mango & Papaya
This one is gorgeous :) I had actually never bought this one before :O My friend had but I never actually had. But I was just like "ahh what the frick" and just went with it ^.^ glad I did!

So overall, that was pretty good :) As for the sprays, I usually buy one called 'Sea minerals' as it is probably THE NICEST one :) But they never seem to have it any more :( *cries* It's always sold out.
~Sidenote~ Unless you REALLY like vanilla. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT go for the vanilla scented one :( It's so horrible and theres ALWAYS plenty of them on the shelf :/ (surprise surprise lololololol)

  • For a few days...IAN HECOX WAS IN THE SAME COUNTRY AS ME NHERHJGAUWFOIWAEJFUYGWVBCHJKAWNVFJAWJHM AKHEBHMLKVGVBKLQJJFYQJDBCMAN
I literally fangirled SO hard to my friend. She's just a big a smosh fan as me and she was just like..."pffft. We'll never meet him"
My dreams were crushed :(
I do live in the UK, but London is SO far away from me and i've NEVER been :'( I reeeaallllyy wish I could of seen him :(
HOWEVER in 4 months time, I am going to London myself with my college :)
I think i'm going to the same museum as him...so expect EXTREME fangirling in 4 months time ;)
heh heh!
(dayyummm just 4 months earlier. GODDAMMIT COLLEGE)

  • FORMAL THURSDAY!
So my friends thought it would be a good idea to do a formal thursday (which happened to be our last day of college before the Christmas holidays :)

So I didn't actually take as many pictures for my blog as I wanted to xD I kinda just came home and was like "yeah okay. pj's time
I had took some and meant to take more, then when I was sitting in my living room in my pj's I was just like
...."craaaaaapppppppp"
BUT ANYWAYS :')
I'll work with what I got :)


So here's the dress I wore :) It's so pretty and I love it :D
Dress (Asda £4 in the sale)
{I originally saw this dress for £16 in asda A LONG time ago and I wanted it, BUTTT i picked another one over it :(
THEN ages later, I saw it in the sale for £4
I was actually shocked!
I was just like "Yeah okay...i'll take this!" hahaha. 

Cardigan (Asda £10)

The necklace is actually quite weird :') My mum's friend bought her some stupid plastic Christmas accessories a while back, she gave them to me and I was just laughing at the cheapness of them.

BUT I didn't actually mind this silver one THAT much :) and I thought that as long as no one felt it
I WAS ALL GOOD XD It kind went with the dress so it was all good :)

I also wore my snake bracelet (Previously talked about in my blog post: Stealing Kalel Cullen's style!!)
  and a few other bracelets :) along with my fox ring! (also in the post)

AS the rule was to wear something red as well (because its festive :D) 
I wore this red bow I got from peacocks (sorry Dx I forgot the price)

Makeup wise, I only wore my purple lipstick (also mentioned in the same blog post xD)

For shoes, WELL THE SHOES D:
I have a fair amount to walk when I get off the bus BUT FOR SOME REASON...
I WORE HEELS Dx 
They were only small heels (They were the blues ones I also mentioned in that blog post)
and by the end of the day I was getting pretty good at walking in them ^.^ woo

The only other thing were black tights :) that were bought from asda :P haha

AS for my hair, I NEVER wear it up, so I went with this REALLY simple to do, and cute style ^.^ It literally takes about 10 seconds and you may be able to work out how I did it just by looking at the picture :') but oh well


I was so happy at how it turned out :)
So I can say that formal Thursday turned out PRETTY GOOD :D
*cheers*

OKAY so that was just a little updating on what has happened and my thoughts on things xD (still sighing at my college about that London trip)
It's getting quite late and i want tea -__- hahaha so I will go get that right now :D

So I hope everyone's doing okay :)
I literally had to get a quick bath before I did this, and I was late with that so that means i'm late with this D:
wahhhhhh

BUT ANYWAYS :') 
bye for now!
Much love,

Laura xoxo <3


No comments:

Post a Comment